Moving to the Cloud - Cloud Computing Services - Spartanburg, Greer, Greenville
Whether you are a CEO or IT manager, you need a cost effective approach to manage your technology. You need infrastructure that is scalable, flexible and responsive. Our Hybrid Cloud services solve those IT challenges.
Our Hybrid Cloud is an integrated service delivery solution that provides immediate access to a complete computing environment without the costs and risk of building and maintaining it yourself. The solution provides an all-inclusive, fully managed and supported IT infrastructure that requires minimal upfront capital investment.
For a monthly fee, our Hybrid Cloud includes new servers, virtual desktops, software licensing storage, virus protection, help-desk support, PC and server monitoring, backup, intrusion detection, spam and spyware filtration, and more.
Built on proven VMware technology, our Hybrid Cloud platform facilitates deployment of servers, desktops, networks, and applications and integrates the latest technologies such as virtualization, cloud computing, and automatic provisioning of applications with on-demand performance. All the technology infrastructure, server hardware, software licensing, and ongoing maintenance are bundled together creating a scalable platform to run your business critical applications.
Our Hybrid Cloud solution is a robust technology that automates business processes and accelerates application delivery. The platform allows administrators to provision virtual dedicated servers, desktops, IT services or business applications on a pay per use model.
Hybrid Cloud Solution Benefits:
- Eliminates capital expenditures for hardware, software, networking equipment
- Ensures software licensing compliance
- Includes provisioning and management of onsite resources
- Eliminates the business risk associated with owning and managing computer technology
- Reduces administrative overhead and associated costs
- Frees existing IT staff to refocus on strategic, business building objectives and projects
- Maximizes business productivity with anytime, anywhere availability for users
- Built-in state-of-the-art business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- Financial flexibility and control over IT spending
Solutions Unlimited has been a leading provider of enterprise hosting and IT services since 2000. We bring a wide range of expertise providing end-to-end solutions to meet the technology needs of our clients.
Through our Hybrid Cloud platform, Solutions Unlimited reduces the cost and complexity of IT by offering solutions customized to your business needs. Contact us to learn more on how we can meet your needs to manage IT smarter.
How it Works:
Our Hybrid Cloud runs from SAS70 Type II data centers on our enterprise class hyper-converged servers, storage, and networking stacks. We supply the infrastructure, server hardware, and software licensing.
We provide subscription-based licensing for servers, desktops, and Microsoft applications. You supply the licensing for 3rd party applications such as accounting, CRM, and ERP systems.
- SAS70 Type II compliant state-of-the-art data center
- Enterprise class Dell/HP rack mounted servers
- Nightly backup with backup & disaster recovery
- Hardware maintenance and upgrades included
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Secure access controls to data center: two-factor authentication, bio-metric scanners
- Managed Firewall, spam and virus blocking, intrusion detection
- Complete monitoring, troubleshooting and remediation of network issues
Our Hybrid Cloud Platform:
- On-demand provisioning engine with control panel
- Provisions virtual or dedicated server
- Rapid deployment of applications and services
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Simplifies administration and management tasks
- Applications can be quickly added, deleted or upgraded
- Secure and centrailized data for easy backup
- Reduces overall operating costs
- Subscription-based licensing (OS and Applications)
- Software maintenance (patching, updates and upgrades)
- On-Demand Application & Dedicated Servers
Whether you need dedicated or on-demand application hosting, we have the right solution for you. Leverage our Hybrid Cloud services for your business critical applications such as:
- Email - Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, OWA
- Collaboration & Productivity - Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint WSS & MOSS, secure instant messaging
- Accounting & ERP - Microsoft Dynamics, Intuit QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS 90 and other Sage software
- CRM – Microsoft Dynamics, FrontRange GoldMine, SageCRM or ACT! by Sage
- Managed Services
Proactive monitoring and alerting:
- Full-time IT management and expert support
- Extensive remote control capabilities for real-time repair and remediation of network servers, laptops, and mobile devices
- Professional customer service