Clients come to us for a variety of reasons. We have a team of IT Support experts in our Spartanburg and Greenville offices to cover every piece of your technology puzzle.
Here are 7 things that Solutions Unlimited does better than anyone else:
- The right resource at the right time at a budget that you can afford - Supporting your business technology requires various skill sets and expertise. No one person has all the capabilities at a salary that makes business sense. As a Solutions Unlimited client, you can access our entire team of expertise as needed without the need to carry the costs of hiring and retaining expensive IT staff.
- Maximizing technology to drive profitability - Our proven Business Process Improvement (BPI) analysis will create a road map and strategy for improving your business processes. Through integrating applications, restructuring labor resources, and using technology the right way, we will help you advance your business.
- Getting IT support and projects delivered on time and on budget - Not only do we deliver IT Support and projects on-time and on-budget, but there are no surprises when your project is complete. You can look under the hood anytime you want to see how your project is tracking. We work with our customers collaboratively to outline the requirements so that you get exactly what you expect the first time around.
- A Team who is REALLY concerned about preventing downtime, protecting your data & ensuring that your network is secure - Solutions Unlimited helps you stay on top of your IT security to minimize risks to your data, your network and your users. Ask yourself “Who in my office is in charge of helping me make the decisions and plans related to minimizing downtime and its impact?” With Solutions Unlimited, you'll rest easy knowing that everything is handled.
- A live person on the phone every time you call – guaranteed - we are immediately available by phone for support and consultation. The Solutions Unlimited Help Desk Service gives you unlimited, live phone and chat access to experienced and certified technicians. Our reception staff are available during business hours to answer your calls for general questions.
- A technology partner that is big enough to handle any computer project, and small enough to give you the personal attention you deserve - Our clients tell us that working with friendly, polite, and good-humored engineers is as important as the skills and service they provide. Having frequent communication and close relationships means your entire team will be more productive, and having happy staff will ultimately lead to happy clients.