Technician Engineer Level II
Solutions Unlimited offers opportunities to grow your IT skills, advance your career and join a team of friendly, high energy professionals who love what they do!
We are seeking a customer service oriented Network Engineer, who will be responsible for providing IT services to our local clients. These services include:
- Fully managed cloud services
- Virtualization based on VMWare technologies
- Management and monitoring technologies based on Kaseya
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 & Windows 8/7 operating systems
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007/2013
- Firewall routing and switching technologies
- Storage, backup and business continuity expertise
- Experience with IT audits and assessments
The Network Engineer position requires at least four years of full-time networking experience in a Microsoft environment. MCITP, CCNP, VCP and Microsoft Exchange certifications are preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and troubleshooting skills, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send us your resume!
- Full time employee
- Annual salary, flexible schedule, paid vacation and holidays.
- Health insurance available after probationary period completed
- Training program for industry certifications.
- Starting salary is dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.